Electro Lymphatic Therapy
If you’ve ever woken up with puffy eyes, sinus congestion and a feeling of overall malaise, you’ve been personally introduced to your lymphatic system. Lymph is a natural body fluid, and the lymphatic system, a secondary circulatory system to the blood, is one of the body’s natural waste removal systems.
While the lymphatic system contains twice as much liquid as the blood vessels, it lacks a pump, such as the heart, to carry waste from the lymph glands out of the body.
When toxins accumulate in the lymphatic system, due to poor nutrition, dehydration, pollution, constipation and lack of exercise, the body becomes sluggish, and possibly sick. This is also how cellulite originates: clogged lymph nodes become lymph lumps, the fatty deposits we know as cellulite.
Just as you’d call a plumber for a clogged drain in your house, you can visit a therapist trained in lymphatic drainage to cleanse your lymphatic system. Today’s state-of-the-art, Electro Lymphatic Therapy (ELT) can rapidly restore the light in your eyes and the spring in your step.
Electro Lymphatic Therapy is an accelerated method of moving stagnant, sticky lymphatic fluid out of the body. Your lymphatic drainage therapist will use a hand-held wand to send high-frequency electrical pulses into your lymphatic system. These healing frequencies break up congestion, rebalance the cells and enhance your immunity. The one-hour session is painless, relaxing and revitalizing.
To remain in peak condition once your lymphatic system is flowing smoothly again, we recommend that you:
- Combine ELT with Colon Hydrotherapy for maximum benefit. The two therapies work synergistically: ELT loosens stored toxins from your tissues, and colon cleansing moves this waste matter safely and gently out of your body. Schedule a colon hydrotherapy session to immediately follow your ELT. Consider receiving regular colon hydrotherapy to maintain your new level of wellness.
- Exercise! Bouncing on a mini-trampoline, also called a rebounder, is the ideal lymphatic exercise. One of the highest quality rebounders available is the Needak Softbounce Rebounder, which folds in half for easy transport.
- Breathe deeply. Proper breathing begins with the diaphragm. Go outside, and breathe slowly and deeply in through your nose until your lungs are completely full of air, then slowly exhale. Work up to 20 or more “connected breaths,” and do your best to remain conscious of your breathing throughout your day.
- Buy a natural skin brush at your local health food store, and do “dry brushing” each morning to stimulate your circulation.
- Drink plenty of pure water daily—half your body weight in ounces per day, or a minimum of 8 cups per day.
- Eliminate dairy, fried foods, sodas, coffee, refined sugar/salt/flour from your diet. In lieu of pastries and a latte, choose whole grain toast and herbal tea.
- Eat less protein. A 2,000 calorie daily diet should contain no more than 22-40 grams of protein.
People who have received Electro Lymphatic Therapy report relief from a wide range of seemingly unrelated conditions, from sore throats to chronic pain, fibrocystic breasts to TMJ, degenerative discs to prostate problems. With a well-functioning lymphatic system, you too can say hello to improved health. This non-invasive detoxification technology is the key to vibrant well being throughout your body/mind/spirit.